BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Well, hello there...


Hello beautiful amazing people!

I honestly hope this post finds you all in good health & spirits!

I am fabulous, just fabulous. High on life and loving every minute of it.

My life has changed so much in the last 6 weeks (for the better of course) and I hope to share bits and pieces of it with you over the course of time.

I have never felt so free, radiant, glowing, vibrant and passionate about life as I do right now.

All kinds of new doorways and opportunities have opened up that are molding and shaping me.

I just want to say, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my life and I love YOU and thank YOU for your friendship on here these past 4 years since I have had this blog.

You have seen my struggles, felt my pain, watched my weight go up, down and all around, were with me in Germany and the move to Texas, watched me figure out different denominations, etc. And you haven't judged me. I learned from all of you about that.
And I want to take you on this new journey with me. :)

It's time to rock & roll baby!!!

With a sincere heartfelt thanks,

Dawn

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Looking forward to hearing more from you! And following your journey!

5blessings said...

you have been there for me to sister on my journey, I thank you, and look forward to what is to come for us all Halleluyah

Anonymous said...

I HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED WALKING THIS JOURNEY WITH YOU AND I AM GLAD IT'S CONTINUING!

Anonymous said...

Dear Dawn!

It's great to see you back! I always loved reading your posts!

God bless you!

Unknown said...

hope you have a wonderful 2012

Unknown said...

It's a journey for sure Dawn! I just want you to be where your supposed to be, and thrive. ;-)

Love you!!

Unknown said...

It's a journey for sure Dawn! I just want you to be where your supposed to be, and thrive. ;-)

Love you!!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Well hello there!