Thought I would share some pictures with my readers!
June 18, 2001
Ft. Riley, KS
Sorry for the faded picture...gotta love throw away cameras right? =)
My dress was a $125 prom dress from JCPenny. It has white flowers on the back. Still have the dress...it's been through an apartment fire so it's got some soot stains on it, but I still have it.
Nancy (maid of honor), me and Anne (bridesmaid).
$64 cake from Wally World. My mom and Nancy had the napkins and matchbooks engraved with our names, hearts and the date.June 18, 2005. 4 year anniversary. Lawton, OK
Originally we were going to renew our vows on our 5 year anniversary but, we were in Germany during that time, so we opted for our 4 year since it would be much easier travel wise. =) My dad couldn't make this one, but that was alright.
Robert wanted us to renew our vows in the Catholic Church so our marriage could get blessed by the priest. So we did.
Got the dress at Bridesmart somewhere in Oklahoma. I think Oklahoma City.
Nancy, yet again was my bridesmaid. =) Her husband Chris was the best man.
Outside of the little chapel pictured with mommy.June 18, 2011
Dallas Texas
Cake was oh my goodness...sooooo good!
So, yeah, today me, Robert and our friend Michael went to Spiral for lunch. Michael has been wanting to go since he's never been and he loved it. Of course he would, it's the best vegan food ever. =)
We got our cake, ate, took some pictures and then Robert and Michael went off to work on a set of a movie and here I am reminiscing about the past 10 years. =)
My mom had sent us a card with $25 in it. Thank you mommy!
We didn't get professional photos taken like I had mentioned in an earlier blog post. We had to reschedule and well, guess forgot to pick a different date. Oh well.
We also didn't get a chance to go to the zoo or aquarium because Robert was needed on a set today and tomorrow, so...no biggie...the zoo and aquarium aren't going anywhere. We can go another time.
We still had a good time though.
I love you hubster!


7 comments:
Awe, what a lovely ten years! I enjoyed walking down memory lane with you and your husband.
May you have another 70 years together or more!!
Jennifer
Happy anniversary you cute kids!
Happy anniversary
On July 11th Barry and I will have been married 11 years
love spiral diner ! Great pictures and wishing you both many more decades of happiness
Patty,
You and I should get together soon at the Ft. Worth Spiral.
There's never a such thing as too much Spiral. =)
Congratulations on your anniversary! Don't worry about the professional pictures, your candid ones were super and the cake looked great!
CONGRATULATIONS...You make an awesome couple...wish they had a spirals here..the cake looks so good.
Post a Comment