BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

It's National Infertility Awareness Week


April 24th - 30th. Here is a fabulous site to check out your knowledge and learn more about this silent but very real issue that effects 7.3 million couples.


http://www.resolve.org/



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am one of those. Modern ways of eating are the hugest culprit.
Pottengers Cats is a very good book to read, if you want an inside look at why infertility is striking so many today.
We are on the third and fourth generations since getting away from good traditional diets.

Dawn said...

I am pretty sure the food / drinks we consume play a HUGE part of infertility. Look at all the artificial this, that and the other that's in food and drinks.

Chips, fast food, sodas, candy, pre packaged, all has an effect on our health, not just fertility.

Look at the increase of type 2 diabetes. Holy cow!

High blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes is rampant and getting bigger all of the time all of a sudden.

Alot of it is because what we consume and a lack of exercise.

But, we can change that. We don't have a gun to our heads forcing us to eat that Ben & Jerrys or drink that Diet Coke.

Victoria said...

Checkout NaPro Technology - they will teach you how to chart your bodily changes and then diagnose the problem which is often just an hormonal imbalance and can be easily corrected.

Victoria said...

Checkout NaPro Technology - they will teach you how to chart your bodily changes and then diagnose the problem which is often just a hormonal imbalance and can be easily corrected.

Dawn said...

I already do all that Victoria, but thank you for suggesting it. =)
I chart, temp, do OPK's, check cm, etc, etc, etc.
The thing is, I enjoy doing those things. To me, it's fun and I am learning much about my body that I never knew before. =)

Unknown said...

Dawn, what is your basal temp?