Helloooooooo out there! :-D
Well, it's that time again to post a weight update. It's month 6 for me and I'm still truckin' along. I'm amazed I've kept going this long. But, I am the type of person that when determined, I will finish the task ahead of me till it's completed.
In this post, I thought I would show you Robert's weight loss as well.
Way to go studmuffin! LOL. :-D
*
*
*
*
I've lost a total of 12 in. in my hips, 16 in. in my waist, and 11.5 in. in my bust.
I have went down from wearing a size 26 in tops to a 16 (in misses, not plus sizes) and from a 26 in skirts to an 18 (in misses, not plus sizes) so far.
We are still eating a raw vegan diet (90% of the time) and going to the gym. However we've also taken up a liking to mall walking. There is a 2 story mall nearby, so we do several laps around that.
Robert recently took his P.T. test for the Army and passed it! He hasn't been able to do that since we were in Germany, so he was stoked. :-D I'm so proud of him.
So, just wanted to share with you a quick update!
Have a super fabulous day! :-D
13 comments:
Dearest Sweet Dawn,
I am so very proud of you! And, your hubby too. You look so wonderful!!! What I love so much about you the most is your humility! You have NO IDEA what an INSPIRATION you truly are. I am so very blessed to have known you all these years. I love you so very much, my dear friend and sister.
Love always,
Lori Sampedro
HUGS to you both, WOW! you look great! Both my Dh and myself are working together to loos weight and you and your Dh are such an inspiration and motivaters for us.
Maybe you'd be willing to share some recipe ideas?
Blessings,
Kelle
You guys look awesome! Jack and I have gone back on our "dash" diet 100%. I do not care so much about losing weight as I do about feeling better but any weight loss would be great too.
Both of you guys look fabulous!! Awesome job :) That takes much diligence and commitment and I applaud you.
Oh both of you look so great!! I am so happy for you both:)That's is just wonderful!!
Jennifer
We'll be the same size in a couple of months. ;-) Way-to-Go!
How awesome!!! You both look wonderful.
Wow, I <3 those pics of the two of you. Yours are so awesome. It would be great as a slide show - high speed to see you go from the heaviest to what you are now. The change in your body is evident but your smile and glow is radiant as well. Amen and God Bless you.
Dawn, You look lovely. Wow. I am so proud of you my sister in our Saviour! You are a cool chick! Your husband looks healthy too. Now to get my hubby on the bandwagon!
Wow...Congratulations. You guys look great.
Blessings,
Elizabeth
You. Are. AWESOME!!!! I really mean that. I've been reading your blog for a really long time and to see your progress in this post is amazing!!! Not to mention very inspiring to me. To see the amount of progress that can be made in a number of months is a real eye opener. Wow. Just Wow.
i am so proud of you!! i need to do this- i have 40 lbs to lose! what's your best advice for me?
Dawn - Not only are you inspiring in your hard work and dedication to your eating plan in dropping all of this weight, etc., but you have dropped 10+ years in the process.
May God bless you both!
Blessings,
Gina
Post a Comment