BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A new way of living, a new me month 3

*** I have finally gotten some of my cape dresses back from getting taken in. The sisters have done a wonderful job at getting them to fit just right. I appreciate them so much.***


June 2, 2010


June 6, 2010
*
*
*
*
*


And now...on to the actual blog post. :)
Me at my heaviest.







1 month later - April 15, 2010 - 18.2 lbs. lighter







2 months later - May 15, 2010 - 32 lbs. lighter





3 months later - June 15, 2010 - 45.2 lbs. lighter





Sorry this month's picture is bad. I had to do it myself (set the timer) as hubby had to rush out the door this morning and didn't have time to snap a picture. Oh well. :-)


*


Since March 15th, I've lost a total of 7 inches in my hips, 8.5 inches in my waist, 6 inches in my bust and like it says underneath this month's picture, 45.2 lbs.


*


We are still going to the gym 5-6 days per week and I have been adding an hour walk in during the day, before we go to the gym. Sometimes I don't always get that walk in, but I try to.


*


Robert has lost a total of 20 lbs. so far! He is doing amazingly well and looks it too. I love it when he comes up to me and says he can fit in his 'skinny' pants again, or use his 'skinny' belt which he hadn't used in awhile.


I tell him 'I know the feeling'. :-) The feeling of being able to fit in things that have been sitting in the closet or drawer far too long unworn.


*


I have about 55 more pounds left till I reach my 100 lb. loss. That seems almost unattainable, but in reality, I'm almost half way there. I can do it. :-) One pound, one day / week at a time.
*
Have a good week!
~ Dawn





10 comments:

Beth West www.northernskyart.wordpress.com said...

I'm so happy for you Dawn. Hugs!!

FRUGAL DAYCARE MOM said...

You are doing awesome! What is your secret? I would love to follow in your footsteps! I would love to loose 100 pounds! I don't know where all this weight came from, I used to be tiny!

FRUGAL DAYCARE MOM said...

Ok I had to leave another comment. Feel free to delete after you read lol I look awful on camera. But you and I could be sisters I swear. So maybe we can support each other in weight loss. I can't post pics here, but I swear we could be sisters lol.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is such wonderful progress sweetie!

Mrs. O said...

I am so proud of you Dawn. As soon as I dump these meds, I'll be getting my figure back too ;)

Ms. O (Nella)

Victoria said...

Dawn you look fantastic. Your will power is certainly an example for me.

Not the Waltons said...

Your steadfastness is wonderful! That is neat that husband joined you! That definitely makes it more fun when you have a partner motivating you :o)

Keep it up!

Victoria said...

Dawn, I find the purple font on black background difficult to read, don't know if it is just me.

Suze said...

What an achievement. Excellent work.

Plainlady's Ponderings said...

Are you following a certain diet or just exercising more than you used to or what? I have 30 pound of pregnancy weight I need to lose. Actually that is just a nice label for fat, my 'baby' is 8 years old so I can't blame my extra# on that!