BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Taking a leave of absence for awhile


Something Must Be
by Oblivious
*
Something must be wrong with me with all this hurt inside,
always bursting with anger,and never any pride.
*
Something must be wrong with me if all I do is cry,I can't stop this pain all I want to do is die.
*
Something must be wrong with me if my emotions run wild,all this confusion does is make me feel like a lost child.
*
Something must be wrong with me with all these terrible things,always there and never gone depression is what it brings.
*
Something must be wrong with me if I can't stop these thoughts,all this pain does is turn my stomach in knots.
*
Something is truly wrong with me when I think there's only one way out,"Let this pain end,"is all my heart will shout.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are ok..

Sending prayers your way!

Beth West www.northernskyart.wordpress.com said...

I'm sorry that you're facing difficult times sister Dawn. I pray that He will sooth and comfort you. Shalom.

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you Dawn. Valleys are very difficult; we all experience them. I'll be praying very specially for you. Eileen

Darelina said...

Praying for you Dawn. Darelina

Beth West www.northernskyart.wordpress.com said...

Dawn, I saw this and thought of you.

Hold On

By Mrs. June Fuentes



When your body is betraying you and your mind is spinning.
Hold on.
When hope seems like it is light years away and strength is disappearing.
Hold on.
When your relationships are crumbling and your feeling all alone.
Hold on.
When life is throwing death at you from every direction and you think that's all there is left.
Hold on.
When you feel your faith is fruitless and that it's all a farce.
Hold on.
When you feel like giving up, don't give in to those feelings.
Hold on.

Keep watching and praying, Keep trusting and believing. Keep singing and offering the sacrifice of praise. Don't let go of what you know is true. Don't let the lies rob you of your joy and don't let the devil deceive you. Hold on, Hold on, Hold on.

Help is on the way!

Hold on to Jesus, He's holding on to you.



If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, Even there Your hand will lead me and Your right hand will lay hold of me.
- Psalm 139:9-10

Cathy Lane RPh said...

The same sun that shown on you the day you were born, and the same moon shines. God is here and has always been.

Take care to take care of yourself while you do the best you can.

Today's Gospel on Love, ends with of Faith, Hope, and Love, the greatest is Love and it will remain.

Broad Betty said...

I am thinking of you and you willl be in my prayers. Stay strong!

Unknown said...

Dawn, if you need a listening ear (or at least a listening email) please get in touch. This sounds like a serious matter. I hope you are checking messages. A lot of people care about you! You cans end an email to my gmail account (you will have the address through comments) or failing that, just send a comment to my blog and I will leave it unpublished and get back to you. God bless you and strenghten you!
Magdalena

missionarymomma said...

Hi Plain Gal - In your search for truth may you find a Lord who is unconditional in his love. A Lord who promises to NEVER leave or forsake. A God who is strong when we are weak. A savior who reaches down when we are yet helpless. A perfect Father who scoops you up when you fail and remains faithful to His word. Dear sister, remember our "feelings" will fail us but our Lord can sustain, uphold, comfort - run to him - discover his mercy and peace that makes his children say, "It is well with my soul" in the midst of pain. May the God of all cofort comfort you dear one.
I would be happy to chat with you further if you want to drop a note -
Sj