( Picture taken November 2003 at a friend's wedding reception)
My daddy passed away. I can't believe it's been 4 years, seems so recent. I can still remember that day as clearly as it happened yesterday, but then again, I can remember things from when I was 5 years old too.
Dad died of stage 4 lung cancer that spread thoughout his body. He was 61 years old.
He's buried in Indiana next to several other relatives.
I am hoping I can take a trip to IN next year. I love the state of Indiana, especially during the fall season, it's just gorgeous!!
I would like to bring Robert along but if he is still in school during this time next year I won't be able too.
If I do go to Indiana next year, there is an Amish settlement not too far from where I will be, I would love to pay a visit as well.
But this sounds good in theory of course, it's takes $$$ to do these things. =)
My husband says I look like my dad. Do you all think so? My mom says I look like her and my brother looks like my dad, but I don't think Dave (my brother) looks like dad at all, except for the gray hair...lol.
Shabbat Shalom to all my Sabbath keeping sisters in Christ!
Happy Friday to the rest of you!
Blessings,
Dawn
1 comments:
its so hard to loose a parent. Hoping the Lord finds a way for you to go to Indiana
Post a Comment