BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Sorry

I apologize for being neglectful of Blogger lately. Just haven't been in the mood to blog. :-)
I have gotten back into my journaling and letter writing again so my time on the computer I am trying to keep down. Got rid of my Xanga and trying to get rid of my MySpace...just waiting for a few more folks to get back to me so I can delete that thing.
I also need to get my Bible binder going and get some studying on, something that should have already been in progress months ago...sigh.. :-/
I will be back in a week or two... and just to let you know that I will be selling some Amish books, some plus size apron dresses that have never been worn (they are kind of like cape dresses), and a few other things here on my blog. I thought I would offer it all to you first before I listed it on eBay. :-)
Blessings from Texas,
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :-P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn: Glad to hear that you'll be back soon. I understand that there's more to life than blogging ;-) I'd like to ask you some questions, via private email, regarding the apron dresses. If you are willing to send me your email address, I'll reply back. My email is: btremblay04@yahoo.ca Thanks!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

No need for sorry! I have not been on a lot either with everything that is going on around here. I would love to see your apron dresses. I would like to buy one. If you still have my e mail address, drop me a line about them price wise and size wise and collor.

Dawn said...

Dear Brenda and Michelle,

The 2 apron dresses I have are lavender and royal blue in color.
The reason why I couldn't wear them was because I thought they were too high waisted for me plus they didn't fit right in the upper arms (was too tight).
They are both a size 24W though.

I will give measurments and pictures when I get back to blogging next week.

I am also going through some of my regular cape dresses (plus size) that I have never worn (gotta love eBay, right? They never have dresses in your size) that I will list on here.
With cape dresses there is no real size, but I will make sure I tell ya the measurements!

Just be patient.

Thank you for your inquiries ladies!

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

May I ask what your bible binder is?

As Simply As We Can said...

Dawn, should you decide to also delete this blog, please let me know so we can exchange email addresses as I would like to stay in contact.
Denita~~

Sarah said...

I haven't felt like blogging lately, either. I would much rather read, sew, or craft, but I have made so many inspiring friends through blogging, I don't know if I would be able to give it up!:) Would you share your Bible binder? I need a good way to organize my studies and favorite verses.

Michelle Therese said...

What's that picture in your header??