Col 3:1If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
If you have challanges in your life, you can't see the way, Look up . Do not look all around at the problems in the world, Keep your eyes on Jesus. He wants you to have faith in Him, He wants you to trust Him that HE can fix this, you have to come to the end of your self ,all your strength gone, that is what Jesus is waiting for, and when you fall on your bed,in utter exhaustion and discouragement, that is the place you have to be, NOW Jesus can work. You have to get self out of the way.
Jesus wants to help you and take care of you. So many times as Mothers and Wives we are the ones to fix everything, but GOD is the Creator of Heaven and Earth.We cannot even imagine all that He can do! Pray to the Father and tell Him you are sorry for trying to do it all by yourself, and that you know that you need Him. I trust you Father to handle these problems the just and right way, and far more better than I could have imagined. I surrender my will and strength to you Father.I want to be a vessel you can use, and I know I have to empty that vessel of myself first.Fill me with your spirit LORD, that I may feel you near and dwelling in me. Amen
2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2Co 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
****************************************
Sunday greetings in Yahweh's precious name! I pray this finds you all well, happy, and in good spirits!
I have had a bad cold since Friday so I have been walking around the house looking rather zombie like and sleeping alot.
I am feeling a bit better today, but not well enough to go to church this morning. :( I really wanted to go too. But didn't want to give anyone my cooties. :-)
Last night was the military ball. I didn't get to go as I was sick but Robert said he had a really good time and I would have enjoyed it as well. They had various giveaways, good food, good music, ect. I am sure there will be a ball in the springtime probably.
Robert's semster of college is finished so now he will concentrate on finding a job. He reapplied to several different places online already so we will see what happens. Online job applying is a joke. Whatever happened to face to face meetings?
His next semester of college begins the middle of January.
I have decided not to write out Christmas cards this year. I bought them in September but just don't have that 'umph' to get them done. Most of the people I send them too never send me one back anyways and it's been like this for years! I will however do New Year's cards. :-)
Well I must be off. I have so much to do and since I am still in a zombie like state everything will get done at a slower pace, so I need to get showered and get started on things.
May Yahweh bless and keep you,
Dawn
8 comments:
The hospital here went to only taking online applications. It is such a nightmare. I have applied and applied and still nothing. The only good thing is it can save my information so it takes less time to apply. But there are still a lot of questions it doesn't save and filling out all the applications is time consuming. The good thing about filling them out in person is you can ask questions and get a feel for the needs of the company.
I hope you get to feeling better, Dawn! I know what you mean! I sent out nearly 75 cards to family and church friends, and we have gotten 6 so far. I just keep sending... maybe my cards will brighten someone's day! It did take a lot for me to sit down and get them done!
Prayers ascending that you heal up quickly, Dawn. We too, had that dilemma with the Christmas cards so we took careful note of who sent and who did not and purged our list of recipients as it became too expensive. Instead we take Christmas cards to the local nursing home and visit with those who do not have regular visitors. It is quite a bit of fun, that.
Thank your husband from us for serving his country and protecting us too.
Hope you feel better soon - I know the feeling. I'm now on day 5 of a sore throat - I've never had a sore throat for *that* long. Usually its just a day. Anyway, prayers for healing and good health. If I don't comment before then, you guys have an awesome Christmas!
hope you are feeling better and staying warm
I have something on my blog for you.
~blessings
Feel better...and...there's always next year on the Christmas cards!
I'm...still...alive LOL! Hello Dawn! I'm sooooOOoooo busy with this baby. She keeps me GOING! And now that I'm somewhat on my feet I'm trying to put my house back together again. It looks like the place exploded..
I had Aunt Diane here for two weeks and then Cousin Dawn here for two weeks. The house is mighty empty now with them gone! What a blessing it was to have their help!
Oh man... I still have Christmas cards to write out and send! **Gulp** I can't keep up!
Post a Comment