I made Goulash and some heart shaped biscuits for dinner. ;) And look what I got!!!! My dress from Whatsoever Things!!!!!! It fits so perfect and I can't wait to wear it to fellowship meeting on Saturday!!!!
Yippee!!!! Well before the night is over I need to pray, do my Bible readings, finish my journal entry from yesterday, finish the dishes, take Dixie for a walk, shower, balance my checkbook, and ummmm I think that it. It's 7:40 p.m. now so I better get moving!
Laters!



8 comments:
WOW! That dress looks fantastic! That color suits you perfectly. I ordered a burgundy dress too. I can't wait to get mine!
That dress is very pretty! I love the color. I hope you have a wonderful fellowship meeting!
P.S. Your dinner looked delicious- if I lived in Germany, I would be inviting myself over, lol.
Your dress is so lovely! they did a wonderful job! I have just decided to dress plain myself. It has been an idea I have wrestled with for a long time. Last night I pulled all my slacks out of the closet and will no longer wear them! I love your blog and I will be back!
What cute biscuits! And my husband loves goulash!
What a lovely dress! What a blessing that is fits perfectly!
Thank you for visiting my blog. It's always wonderful to meet fellow military wives! How interesting to live in Germany! I have enjoyed the photos you posted.
I hope your evening was a productive one.
~ Christina
Luverly color~ my cape dresses are tiny prints but I have a few solid colors, including burgundy! My solid colors I like to match to the liturgical colors of the Church's calendar. Most of the time I match the altar cloth which makes it nice for me.
The goulash looks delicious and you look wonderfully comfortable in your new cape dress!
Plain Catholic
http://plaincatholic.blogspot.com/
The dress is a lovely colour.
Plain Catholic I tried to go to your blog but the print was too small for me to see. What can I do about this?
Victoria, try it now. I've found the enlarging button for the fonts.
Your dress looks great! :)
Post a Comment